Monday, January 2, 2017

Be Patient, Endure, & have Charity

Hello,

This week was pretty fun. We had lots of Swarays at members' houses and I ate food until I was going to die. I went to a wedding during the week and helped cater the food. I ate so much at the wedding also. It was great, everyone danced and did karaoke.

For New Year's, we played ping pong and there were fireworks at midnight. At one of the Swarays, I got really tired after eating so I laid down on like a wooden table for a second. I fell asleep for like 2 hours at a member's house. I woke up really groggy and had to walk over to another appointment we had after. It was pretty funny.

Here is a quote my dear friend Ben sent me, ¨You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.¨ -Uncle Iroh

My New Years Resolution is to be patient, endure, and have charity. There is never any use in worrying about things that you cannot control or are in the past. So just continue moving forward. Learn from your mistakes, be better, more loving, and more hard working every day.  Just be like Jesus.

Love,
Elder Allen


I think the elder's at the table are his roommates. 
Elder Bingham and Elder Smith and not sure the others.  

His companion Elder Randri is with the pizza. 


No comments:

Post a Comment