Monday, June 4, 2018

Last Transfer

Hi,

Last Transfer of my mission starts today. There are six weeks left. Fort Dauphin is changing up a little this last transfer. Elder Passey and I will be working together to combine Bazaribe. He is from Idaho and will be my last companion, I will "die" with him.  Elder Smith leaves tomorrow heading to Antisirabe. Elder Passey and I will become the Zone Leaders. Tanambao the other area I was in here is splitting again like it was before. Elder Stromberg is coming down and "dying" down here with Elder Jackson.  Elder Monson will get Elder Beardall, and then Monson "dies".  At the end of this transfer only three of us will be left here in Fort Dauphin, the rest are dying" in my group.

Some news about the work here in Bazaribe. We should have baptisms this next Saturday. It is a couple that has been trying to get married for a while now and finally just finished it all and now can be baptized. There are a couple of other individuals that are getting close but just need to be more diligent at coming to church and being committed. Other than that we have a lot of people we are trying to visit at the moment because we combined two full schedules. Our days are very full and busy.

Here is a not too good picture of Elder Passey. Next week I will try and get better pictures.

Sincerely,
Elder Allen


No comments:

Post a Comment