Monday, June 11, 2018

Another Couple Baptized!

Hello,
This was a good week of work. We have been very busy making our schedule work. This last Saturday we had two baptisms, Fara and Amiry. They are a great couple that will help the branch here.







Funny story from the night that we visited them to do a baptismal interview. I was with Elder Wolfgramm and we had just left the interviews and were then talking about how it went. It was already dark and were heading towards one of the main roads when a random girl seeing us walk by on the dirt path shouts out my name, "Elder Allen!" I assumed who it was and waved but just kept walking because she is actually pretty annoying and always would stop us on the path and try to argue about the gospel. Right then she shouts out again and says in the English language, "I miss you...". What makes this story funny is that I was walking with the district leader and I am the zone leader so from his perspective there was a girl that is in my area who knows my name and says that she misses me. I just started laughing way hard and Elder Wolfgramm taken back started asking, "what are you doing here in this area?!" It was a super funny misunderstanding.  Good times.

Sincerely,
Elder Allen







No comments:

Post a Comment