Monday, May 7, 2018

We've Got A Lot Planned

Hello,
Nothing too eventful from this past week except we had an amazing zone conference with Pres. Foote.








There were also a couple of days when I had a bad migraine. That made going out to work very hard. I stayed in on Sunday because I just couldn't work and use my brain any more, let alone open my eyes with out it hurting. I am feeling a lot better now though. My eyes still kind of feel sensitive and sore but my headache is gone.  So back to work.

This next coming week should be great. We get to Skype home this next weekend. Probably Saturday early morning. We will also have some of our investigators getting married and baptized this Saturday!!  And It is my birthday next Sunday as well. We've got a lot of things planned. It should be a pretty good time.

Sincerely,
Elder Allen


I sent a picture of Elder Smith sleeping with his eyes open. 
Its like Gandolf in The Lord of the Rings.

Our Cyber where we email


1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful birthday Sam. Your great grandpa Damron had migraines on his mission to Tahiti. but at lease today you can take something to help. Remembering you in my prayers and so thankful you have this opportunity to work for the Lord. Bless you and love, Cousin Ann Shearer.

    ReplyDelete