Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy Events

Hi,

This was a very full week of happy events. I was able to Skype my family on Saturday morning and then later that day had a baptism for two of our investigators. That following Sunday they received the gift of the holy ghost and it was also my birthday. We made pancakes after church and that's how we celebrated.




Skyping home gives you a lot to think about, especially near the end of my mission. That was the last Skype home that I will have and I will be going home on the 18th of July. That is in nine weeks to come.

We gave some new investigators a baptismal date that is in July. It is all just getting so weird and the end of a mission is so indescribable. I will work hard to the end though.

Thank you to everyone that wished me a happy birthday. It was a unique one and I won't have one like it again probably. I am also grateful for my mom and wish her a happy Mother's Day.

Sincerely,
Elder Allen





No comments:

Post a Comment