Monday, April 16, 2018

Killing Two Birds with One Stone


Hello,

This has been a good week getting to know Bazari Be better. The members are awesome here, they help us a lot. We have a lot of cool investigators too. The other day we went and taught a guy named Allison. He wanted to go around and teach with us through out the day. We thought why not? So he spent the rest of the day with us. We went around teaching things that we have not even taught him yet. It was cool and killed two birds with one stone.

I sent a bunch of pictures of children attacking me at church. At first i thought it was cute but then I shortly realized how dangerous of a situation I let myself get into... They wrecked me.






Last night our AC was dripping so we decided to turn it off and just open the windows and doors to let in a breeze. After I finished eating my bowl of chili i started heading to the kitchen so I could wash it. On the way I looked up and watched a giant rat walk in and go behind the fridge. He walked right through the front door and entered our domain. I shouted at the other Elders to weapon up. We all took our places and started guiding the rat violently towards the front door. I never knew that rats could jump... That thing was fighting back like Splinter from The Ninja Turtles. We finally overcame the rat and got it out the front door. 

That is how the week went.
Sincerely,
Elder Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment