Monday, April 23, 2018

Baptisms Set

Hello,

This has been another good week. Everything is going well. We have two baptisms this Saturday. One is a little girl named Zanazay, the other is a guy named Allison. They are both pretty awesome and really want to be baptized. We are excited for them. On the 12th of May there should be a lot more people being baptized. This next transfer starts today and it is going to be a good one. We have a lot of great things lined up.  I have two transfers left so this will most likely be the area where I finish my mission.

Here are some pictures of Elder Jakins and I waiting out the rain in our branch presidents house with his kids.

 Soazara and I (stripped shirt guy)




Sincerely,
Elder Allen


Elder Jakins

A sandwich we made

Kids in Fort D


Elder Jakins and Sam waiting out the rain in their branch president's house.



Elder Jakins and a Lemur

No comments:

Post a Comment