Sunday, October 22, 2017

A Surprise and Much Needed Text

Text sent to Jenn from a member in the Paris airport


Not sure if you got the email, but here is the message from your son again just in case. -  

Hi Mom this is your boy Elder Allen. I met some nice members who are letting me use their phone to contact you. I am being transferred to California and I should be calling you guys when I get there. I love you guys.


He is taking it well, he was happy and ready for his next adventure. He was very disappointed to leave the families he was working with and the mission. He was very hopeful of returning maybe by March. We met him at the Paris airport, he had been traveling for a couple of days and they weren’t allowed to tell anyone they were leaving. He had 10 people scheduled to be baptized yesterday and he has no idea what happened with their baptism. He was flying to SLC and then he thought his mission would be San Fernando. Got to go we are on our next flight. Wish you the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment