Monday, October 2, 2017

Training a Greenie


Hello,

A new era is beginning. I am training a perfectly healthy boy named Elder Howell from Texas. It is a new experience training a new missionary. It is hard, it requires much focus and lots of encouragement. He has been doing really good with the language. Learning little by little. I think he is still adjusting to Madagascar. It really is a different place. He seems to enjoy it though so that is good.I am also the district leader for this area.

I am excited for General Conference this weekend. It is always one of the most inspiring things for a missionary in the field.

I have sent some photos of Elder Wilson and i when he gave me a hair cut at a Malagasy Place.



There is also a photo of a Journal that i wrote in for a member. I drew an Ugly Goblin and then put my face over the head. You lift up my face in order to see the Goblin.

Fun Fact: I am working in an area where Scotty George once worked. Scotty George lives in my Ward back home, he has a page filled up in that same Journal.

Sincerely,
Elder Allen








No comments:

Post a Comment