Monday, February 19, 2018

It was Really Good Looking.

Hello,

We had another pretty good week here in Fort D. We have had a lot of full and busy days. This last week a new investigator named Desire came to church. He is such a good guy. He is funny, and married, with a little boy. Not married to a little boy... but married to a nice lady named Amon and they have a little boy named Ason. They are very smart and actually read the stuff we give them. And they understand the importance of it all.  Elder Shelby and I are working really hard and really well together and finding much success which is keeping us very busy.

The other day our water was cut,  so I showered out of a bucket. I filled a big bucket from our well outside and then crouched next to it with a cup to pour it over my head. I hope our water doesn't get cut again.  The living conditions are a lot harder here than in California.  Makes it interesting.

Also, the other night I went to pour myself some cereal when a lizard dropped out of my box landing into my bowl. I was pretty bummed at first but then just ate my cereal anyways.

This P-Day we hiked the mountain next to our house. It is the highest peak in Fort D. We went with some Malagasies because it is illegal for Vazahas to go alone. Apparently, some Vazahas were killed by bandits once while hiking the mountain. It was really good looking.  (I think Sam has forgotten how to speak English...the hike was "good looking"???  I think he means the view was awesome!)








Hike to Peak St. Louis



Sincerely,
Elder Allen

Housemates: Elder Shelby, Wolfgram, Hunter

Cooking their own food

Public restrooms

Typical Malagasy yard

Beautiful Ocean Pics


Streets of Ft. Dauphin

Playing on the beach


No comments:

Post a Comment