Monday, August 14, 2017

New Adventures in Tana

Hello,
I just arrived to the missionary office in Tana and started emailing. I woke up at 4:00 am to see the sunrise at the beach this morning, but it was cloudy and raining so we did not see the sun. That is fine though it was a nice time at the beach. Then I got a ride from a family of members that were heading up to Tana from Tamatave. That was a long drive starting at 6:30am - 3:30pm. I am very tired right at this moment. My new area is Amboibo which is in the North Zone of Tana. My Companion is Elder Monson. These last couple of days I have been on splits with people in Tamatave. The rest of the Elders went up to Tana last Saturday but there was not enough room in the car for all of us so I stayed back until today. It was really fun to work in a lot of the areas in Tamatave before I left. It was a sad Goodbye.  I will miss everyone in Tamamtave.  But, I am excited for new adventures in Tana and ready for a change.

Love,
Elder Allen







No comments:

Post a Comment