Monday, September 11, 2017

A Pretty Good Turn Out

Hello,

The weeks have been going by quite quickly lately. We had about 20 investigators come to church yesterday. It was a pretty good turn out.

We have a baptism coming up for a young man named Pascal. He is a really smart kid that just understands it all. We do not have to do much explaining with him. He also comes to church every week. We have a couple of pretty cool families that we have been teaching lately as well. They all come to church and are all going to be baptized next transfer.

I have sent some photos of a plane that Elder Monson and I found while walking around in our area. It was pretty cool.





I finished reading the New Testament last week and I am almost finished with Doctrine and Covenants. I have read everything except the Old Testament, except I think I will just start reading the Book of Mormon again.

Last Monday I wanted to get a hair cut but I do not trust the Malagasies because they always give the missionaries "black man" cuts. That is all they are good at. I walked over to a hair cut place with my old comp, Elder Wilson and asked the guys if we could just use their clippers. It was really funny because the whole time the Malagasy guys were studying the way to cut a white man's hair.

That is all from the week.
Sincerely,
Elder Allen



No comments:

Post a Comment